Friday, January 11, 2013

Are You Going to Kiss Me Now?

Authors:

Genre: Young Adult Contemporary
May 1st 2011
Sourcebooks Fire
Rating: ❤❤❤❤❤

Being marooned on an island somewhere off the coast of Madagascar with five celebrities sounds romantic and glamorous, right?
 

Wrong.

You couldn't find people with fewer survival skills if you tried. Seriously. Cisco may have centerfold abs, but he can't even spell SOS. At least super-sexy Jonah seems to have a clue (too bad about the purity ring). If I'm stuck here much longer, these self-involved head cases might drive me crazy-assuming they don't insult each other to death first. It's like a group therapy edition of Survivor.
At this point, I'm pretty convinced that all celebrities should be caged in Hollywood and confined to the pages of US magazine. And, btw, if you're there, God, it's me, Francesca, and I really want to go home.


Help!

Review
One word... Hilarious! It made me laugh so hard quite a few times. It is one of silliest books I have read so far. Well, it was silly, but not in a bad way. It might be neither very realistic nor original, but it sure was the kind of book I would read after reading an emotional one. It was that entertaining.

Francesca was so adorable with her wild red hair and sassy attitude. I liked how she adapted herself to the surrounding environment, but not the fact that she "killed" her father. Being with pretentious celebrities during this kind of situation was tough!

The way the author told the story was so captivating which made me unable to stop reading. Besides, the wording was very witty and amusing. I am going to check out more of

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I'm definitely going to read this books!!! Great review, and your blog is so incredibly pretty ^.^

Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

Gisbelle said...

Thanks Sapir :) Hope you enjoy the book also!

Unknown said...

Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award (:
Please check out this post for the rules
http://wimpyteengirl.blogspot.co.il/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

Sapir

Gisbelle said...

Aww... Thanks :)

Post a Comment

 
;